We Break A Path, If You Hit A DeadEnd!
Home Page Search Contact Links FAQ Gallery Downloads Smilies
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Like every other forum we also have some rules: Board-Rules

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET: Rules shouldn't be broken!

The Board-Administration

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 (#1)  Post subject: sorry for absence
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm 
Executor

Have thanks: 7 times
Local time: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 am
Main-Char-Name: Brynneth
Main-Char-Class: Winged Elves - Cleric
Faction: DeadEnd
Position: Executor
hi all,

I'm sorry i've been away so much, seems like i have seriously waaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much to do LOL.. i can't help it if i see a gap in my schedule i will fit something in..... therefore i have thought out a way to also incorporate gaming and beading into my weekly schedule. I have given it a lot of thought what to do when and how to fit it in.. but following is not set in stone and whenever i must i will replan my activities, however its good to have a focus and try to incorporate fun/relaxing things into my week.... at some stage i must include sports somewhere in this also hahaha well we'll see how when i get there. I left my weekends blank simply because you can't plan your live... or i could but i don't want to. so for weekly evenings..

mondayevenings every even week (so week 2/4/6 etc) i'll come play PWI the uneven weeks i'll try get some of my beadingwork done :)
tuesdayevenings are spend at mum n dads working with dad on our australia adventure book
wednesdayevenings are for cleaning, laundry and possibly a movie
thursdayevening are beading evenings
fridayevenings are grosseries and PWI or going out with friends

i hope this schedule makes me a little more organised and able to fit in some things i enjoy but don't seem to be able too get around too.
see you coming friday, today is an uneven week and so its my beadingnight.

hugs and hope to see you all soon :tiger048: :tiger048: :tiger048:

deadend all the way! :)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.